Combining essential airway protection and comfort
The Buchanan® Lite — the only stoma protectors that offer the following benefits.
- Essential fine filtration through the exclusive microfibre Hydrolox Lite filter layer
- Excellent moisture retention that prevents excessive build up of mucus which can cause discomfort and infection in the trachea
- The breathable polyester non-woven design delivers good heat/moisture exchange — vital for protection of the airway
- Lightweight construction, Ezi-Tie adjustors and soft to touch materials to ensure maximum comfort for the wearer.
- Ezi-Tie® adjusters
- Lightweight construction
- Layered formula — breathable polyester outer layer non-woven fabric for real filtration
- Inner layers — microfibres — dedicated respiratory device material
- The microfibre layer delivers high performance filtration and heat moisture characteristics
- Soft to touch material — exclusively designed and manufactured for Kapitex
- Smooth colour conditioned binding material
- Simple packaging — less waste
- Easy to remove label
The Buchanan Lite is a serious medical device
By introducing colours to the range - many people will prefer to choose a coloured protector.
- However, it is important to note that the Buchanan Lite does provide good levels of filtration and airway protection, particularly when you compare the product to lesser quality specifications of competitors' stoma covers.
- Our materials are dedicated to healthcare requirements and have been chosen carefully to provide airway protection to improve and help reduce problems after Laryngectomy and Tracheostomy.
- Please note: for your safety and hygiene the Buchanan Lite Protector is recommended to be washed no more than 3 times. This is to ensure maximum performance of the dedicated filtration material.
Buchanan Lite is a serious medical device
The unique layered lightweight construction
Featuring the new Ezi-Tie® adjusters for increased comfort
Last edited on Thursday 10th of March, 2016 at 11:12am