Dedicated to effective therapy in speech and swallow
The Ora-Light® System aids the Speech Therapist/Pathologist to target and maximize rehabilitation outcomes of patients with oral motor deficits.
The Ora-Light® System of oral motor exercise tools is a major step forward for the Speech Language Therapist/Pathologist providing a set of practical tools for the successful treatment of patients with speech and swallow disorders.
Experienced Speech Therapists / Pathologists recognise the benefits of oral motor exercises in a wide variety of clinical applications. The use of Ora-Light tools would enhance therapy outcomes in the management of:
- Articulation disorders
- Oral Motor disorders
- Oral Cancer resections
- Laryngectomee rehabilitation
We recommend that for best results the complete System be used. This will provide a balanced programme of tongue and lip coordination exercises and motion. However, individual tools can be purchased. The Ora-Light System has been formulated after many years of clinical experience. For further information on the Clinical background to the Ora-Light System or for Clinical references click on the links below.
Available in two sizes, Small and Large in sets of four, Ora-Light tools are suitable for children (ages 6-12) and Adults.
Ora-Light Key Benefits:
- Aids the Speech Language Pathologist to target and maximize rehabilitation outcomes of patients with oral motor deficits.
- Ora-Light exercise tools help to improve the strength and movement of specific lip, tongue and cheek musculature.
- Specifically crafted from shatter-proof material to incorporate shape and tactile areas which encourage proper tongue, lip movements and contact.
- Simple to use with a comprehensive suggested exercise protocol, highlighting the specific muscles exercised, and indicating the phonetic articulator placement for sound production.
- Each tool is for Single Patient use.
- Cost effective.
Last edited on Wednesday 15th of August, 2012 at 10:08am