For extra security, comfort, convenience and value
Trachi-Hold — successfully used in Intensive Care units, ENT Wards, Clinics and community settings.
Trachi-Hold is available is three different sizes
- Designed to provide secure positioning of the tracheostomy tube.
- Two piece neckband produced from a laminate of foam and brushed nylon.
- Trachi-Hold attaches to the tracheostomy tube flanges with close to touch fasteners.
- Easily fitted and quickly adjusted.
Length (adjustable): Up to 470mm.
TR ACC 0012 Large Pack of 10
- Kapitex also offer a smaller version as an ideal size for children
- Produced from a laminate of polyurethane foam and brushed nylon
- Trachi-Hold is soft to the skin reducing risk of sore neck line.
- Trachi-Hold features secure close to touch fastenings.
Length (adjustable): Up to 350mm.
TR ACC 0014 Small Pack of 10
- Specially for babies and small children
- Overcomes pressure sores from traditional twill ties
- Provides gentle,comfortable yet secure tracheostomy tube holding
- Dimensions: Width 17mm
- Maximum Length 190mm
*Prescription reimbursement applied for.
TR ACC 0030 Mini Pack of 10
Available on FP10 Prescription
- Secure positioning of tube on neck
- Easily and quickly adjusted
- Soft and flexible materials
- Avoids soreness and discomfort
Last edited on Thursday 3rd of March, 2016 at 04:36pm