Kapitex Corona Virus Statement
Kapitex supply life-sustaining medical devices and therefore have a significant responsibility at this time. We have established and put into operation an emergency plan to ensure business continuation, delivery and supply of our products. This plan also extends to the health and saftey of our staff.
We have taken the following internal safety measures:
Our employees have been instructed to take preventive hygienic measures (thoroughly washing hands, social distancing, avoiding physical contact such as shaking hands, etc.) and the majority of our staff are now working from home.
Ordering and Communication:
- A small administrative and warehouse team are based at our Wetherby office while any onsite meetings have been moved online.
- Our Customer Service is open during normal working hours. Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. Tel (01937) 580211 email [email protected]
- We are here to answer any concerns you may have, please do get in touch. It may take longer to answer the phone at busy times, so we recommend that you contact us by email where possible.
Our production will remain efficient:
- We have a close working relationship with our manufacturing facilities and have strict operating proceedures in place to ensure the highest quality is maintained while meeting delivery demands.
- Our supply chain is classified as essential to the NHS and thus all staff are classed as Key Workers.
Shipping and logistics:
- Kapitex are in a strong position when it comes to transportation services as we deal with multiple hauliers via road, sea and air. Most hauliers are operating as normal and therefore as things stand, we anticipate no disruption to service.
- You may have seen in the news that some transportation services have implemented strict guidelines regarding non-contact deliveries, if this applies to your delivery, we ask for your cooperation with this. The haulier and/or courier delivering your order will contact you regarding acceptance of non-contact delivery if applicable.
We will update you with any relevant information should it be necessary.